Tacoma, WA – VA Loans
Tacoma is a city located in the state of Washington, in the United States. It is the third-largest city in the state and the county seat of Pierce County. The city is situated on Commencement Bay, an arm of Puget Sound, and is located approximately 32 miles (51 km) southwest of Seattle and 31 miles (50 km) northeast of the state capital, Olympia. Tacoma is known for its museums, parks, and historic sites, including the Museum of Glass, the Tacoma Art Museum, and the Washington State History Museum. The city is also home to the University of Washington Tacoma and Pacific Lutheran University.
Tacoma Washington VA Mortgage Broker
VA Loans up to $4,000,000! 0 Down, No Mortgage Insurance – Low Rates, No Hassel.
Great low rates, fast pre-approvals and closing in as little as 15-30 days.
Looking for a list of homes for sale in Tacoma that will accept VA loans, email me at email@example.com for a custom list or call 253-472-1500 evenings and weekends OK.
Here are some of the best things to do in Tacoma, Washington:
- Visit the Museum of Glass: A museum dedicated to the art of glass and its creators, featuring contemporary glass art and live demonstrations.
- Explore Point Defiance Park: A 700-acre park featuring a zoo, aquarium, beach, hiking trails, gardens, and more.
- Tour the Washington State History Museum: A museum showcasing the history of Washington State and the Pacific Northwest.
- Visit the Tacoma Art Museum: A museum that features American and international contemporary art, as well as changing exhibitions.
- Walk along the Ruston Way Waterfront: A 2.5-mile pathway along the Tacoma waterfront with views of Commencement Bay and Mount Rainier.
- Visit the LeMay – America’s Car Museum: A museum dedicated to American automotive history, featuring over 350 vehicles.
- Hike at Mount Rainier National Park: A natural wonder that offers breathtaking views, hikes and outdoor activities.
- Take a stroll through the historic Stadium District: A neighborhood with historic architecture, boutiques, and dining options.
- Attend an event at the Pantages Theater: A historic theater that hosts a variety of events, including concerts, plays, and performances.
- Enjoy a meal at the historic Fish Brewing Company: A brewery and pub that serves craft beer and pub-style cuisine in a historic building.
Let’s get started on your VA pre-approval in Tacoma. Give us a call anytime at 253-472-1500 Kevin Tinsley NMLS ID 108542