Searching for Lacey, WA VA Loans? Call the local VA loan experts at VAHomeLoans.com for fast, easy, low cost VA loans. 253-472-1500.
Lacey is a city located in Thurston County, Washington, United States. It is the capital of the county and is situated approximately 10 miles southeast of Olympia, the state capital. Lacey has a population of approximately 48,000 people and is known for its parks, lakes, and recreational opportunities. The city also has a strong economy, with a mix of retail, manufacturing, and service businesses. Lacey is home to Saint Martin’s University and is also a popular destination for outdoor enthusiasts, with nearby lakes and forests offering opportunities for fishing, hiking, and camping.
Lacey is a city located in Thurston County, Washington, and is part of the Olympia metropolitan area. The real estate market in Lacey, Washington, offers a range of housing options, including single-family homes, townhouses, and condominiums.
The median home value in Lacey is around $357,000, according to Zillow (as of February 2023), and the housing market has been appreciating steadily in recent years. However, prices can vary significantly based on the specific location, size, age, and condition of the property.
Lacey is a growing city with a strong economy and low unemployment rate, which can make it an attractive place for those looking to buy or invest in real estate. The city has many popular neighborhoods, including Hawks Prairie, Woodland Square, and Jubilee, with a range of amenities and easy access to transportation, schools, shopping, and recreation areas.
Overall, the Lacey, Washington real estate market offers a diverse selection of homes for buyers and investors, and with the city’s continued growth and development, it can be a good place to consider for those interested in buying or investing in real estate.
Lacey, Washington is a city located in Thurston County, and it offers a variety of great neighborhoods to purchase a home. Some popular areas to consider include:
- Jubilee: A popular 55+ active adult community in Lacey, Jubilee offers a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, and apartments with modern designs and spacious layouts. It’s close to several parks and walking trails and has its own clubhouse with a variety of amenities.
- Hawks Prairie: Located in northeast Lacey, Hawks Prairie is a newer development that offers a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, and apartments with modern designs and easy access to shopping centers and restaurants. It’s also close to several parks and walking trails.
- Campus Highlands: A more established neighborhood in Lacey, Campus Highlands offers a mix of older and newer homes with spacious lots and easy access to schools and parks. It’s a quieter area with a strong sense of community.
- Horizon Pointe: Located in southeast Lacey, Horizon Pointe is a newer development that offers a mix of single-family homes, townhomes, and apartments with modern designs and easy access to parks and shopping centers. It’s a more affordable area with a strong sense of community.
- Indian Summer: A gated community located in southwest Lacey, Indian Summer offers luxury homes and easy access to the Indian Summer Golf & Country Club. It’s a more upscale area with a strong sense of community.
As always, it’s important to work with a local real estate agent who can provide more information about the neighborhoods in Lacey and help you find the right home to meet your needs and budget.
Lacey, WA VA Loans Mortgage Broker
Looking for a VA mortgage expert that is committed to low rates and closing costs in Lacey, WA? We can help. VAHomeLoans.com has been serving Northwest Veterans purchase and refinance homes since 1996. We typically work by referral only, but if you have found us here don’t hesitate to reach out 253-472-1500. Evening and weekends OK.
Kevin Tinsley NMLS ID 108542 Washington State’s VA Loan Expert since 1996